Try listening to the sleep story instead of watching it. If you turn off your phone 1 hour before bed you’ll tend to sleep better and fall asleep faster. This is why when you look at a bright light, even if you have your device on night mode, you will get that blue, purple, or green light affect when you close your eyes! This keeps your brain awake at night. So turning your phone off 1 hour before bed, erases all the after affect of the lights which makes your brain ready for sleep!
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?