I have bedtime set on my phone, so it is on “do not disturb“ from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am. I keep it face down on my nightstand.
I put my cellphone just next to my bed. However, I have a downtime setting at 10PM each day so I can really unplug and disconnect
I do. I leave it on my bedside table. I don't use it in my room after I start preparing to go to bed, unless I need to set my alarm. After making the rule of not using it in my room, I don't find it difficult to do so.
I have a lift style bed, so it's elevated. I place my phone on the lower floor and across the room. Sometimes even in my bathroom. When the alarm rings, I get out of bed and turn it off… Simple 😁
No, I do not use my phone. I have an alarm clock on the other side of my room. I normally but my phone under a pillow and keep it off. I would like to be able to make it so I can truly unplug but I'm currently trying to get over my anxiety I have when I don't have my phone.
- I can’t seem to disconnect from Social Media at night.
- I would like to put my phone in another room at night, but I am afraid my mom or daughter might have an emergency in the night and try to call me, and u wouldn’t be able to hear the phone. Is it OK to just turn off WiFi, and maybe plug my phone in on the other side of room by my bed, so I won’t have tibe tempted to turn WiFi back on and look at internet?
- When do you locate your phone at night to recharge so that it is not by your bed but still convenient to check off your morning and evening routines?
- How to stop to use so much my phone !!!!?
- what are some things i can do when i’m disconnecting and unplugging?
- Is having a blue light filter on your phone good enough as not using the phone at all before bed?
- What is the hardest part of “disconnecting” for you?
- Do you have any tips on how to stay focused when you have to use your phone/computer for school work?
- Can anyone conduct their business affairs without a phone with the proper accomodation?
- How do I stop reaching for the phone when I’m eating? It seems to be an unconscious thing I do!