No, use your phone bit don't have it next to your bed and don't check it until after breakfast and identify top priority and one small step
no , i'm still going to be using my phone to put my alarms on , it's more easy and simple , but i'll try to lower my phone use from now on, what about you ?
No, i dont like the sound “tik tik” of clock, and i use “alarmy” app for helping me to wake up with math exercises or some game ..
I am actually looking into buying a radio alarm! I was staying with my boyfriend a few times and he wakes up to a radio. Noticed that it’s much nicer than to alarm clock
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?