No, use your phone bit don't have it next to your bed and don't check it until after breakfast and identify top priority and one small step
no , i'm still going to be using my phone to put my alarms on , it's more easy and simple , but i'll try to lower my phone use from now on, what about you ?
No, i dont like the sound “tik tik” of clock, and i use “alarmy” app for helping me to wake up with math exercises or some game ..
I am actually looking into buying a radio alarm! I was staying with my boyfriend a few times and he wakes up to a radio. Noticed that it’s much nicer than to alarm clock
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.