Can you physically remove yourself from your work environment? Perhaps have an accountability person that you need to call or talk to that is away from your workspace.
I think it’s also being aware that you won’t finish everything you need to do. Check out eat that frog (I know it’s a weird name)- it’s really helpful to think about your main priorities.
- How do you disconnect and unplug after a long stressful day?
- How do you resist the urge to mindlessly look at your phone when you decided that will be your unplug time?
- How can I better overpower my cravings to scroll through social media?
- How can I stay off my phone before bed?
- How do I disconnect and unplug when I use the app to follow the instructions? Isn’t it contradictory?
- How do I disconnect if I need my device to tell Fabulous that I did it?
- How do you overcome screen-addiction?
- Yes! What have you replaced phone time with? Has it worked?
- How do I spend less time on my phone when I’m about to go to sleep?
- How do you keep yourself from continuously checking your phone through the day?
- How do you keep a routine when you travel in different time zones?
- What are some ways i can put the phone and electronics down without checking it?
- How do you really disconnect when in fact you are checking the Fabulous app on your phone?
- How to stop playing games on my phone
- If i go to sleep at 23 p.m. At what time is it better to disconnect?