Can you physically remove yourself from your work environment? Perhaps have an accountability person that you need to call or talk to that is away from your workspace.
I think it’s also being aware that you won’t finish everything you need to do. Check out eat that frog (I know it’s a weird name)- it’s really helpful to think about your main priorities.
- Is playing a quiet relaxing game a healthy habit before bed even if it has a screen?
- How can I break my phone addiction?
- The last thing I do in the night and the first thing I do in the morning is to check my phone and I just want to get out of that habit, can you help? <3
- What time should I start to disconnect with my phone to get a good night sleep?
- So I don’t do this every night, but sometimes I get back on my phone if I not able to sleep. How can I keep off my phone when I’m having trouble sleeping?
- Do you have any idea about to reduce belly fat?
- Is it recommended to take days off from your phone?
- Why do people want to watch less TV?
- I have trouble getting off Netflix and social media for a long time. Any suggestions?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise on those days when you just want to be lazy?
- How do you disconnect and keep yourself present in the evening?
- How do you resist the urge to mindlessly look at your phone when you decided that will be your unplug time?
- How do you disconnect and remain mindful and grateful?
- Does Fabulous interfere with your disconnect habit?
- How do you deal with anger?