At least an hour before, but preferably a bit longer. It really depends what needs to be done in the evening when I shut down those devices
I should probably stop using it even earlier, but I stop using technology 20 minutes before going to bed. This is only because I use my phone in my guided meditations before bed.
I don’t. There are too many things that are too important to remember that I forget with out the reminders. Like my meds. I also use it to meditate before bed. It is highly impractical for me to stop using technology in the evenings.
Try to read and draw instead of using technology. Try to turn off you're phone half an hour before you go to bed. if you use it during the night then try plugging it in further away from your bed, this way you will be less tempted to use your phone
I really don’t watch TV much except for weekends. My phone I make sure I am off my phone half hour before I plan to go to bed
- What are some ways i can put the phone and electronics down without checking it?
- How do you really disconnect when in fact you are checking the Fabulous app on your phone?
- How to stop playing games on my phone
- If i go to sleep at 23 p.m. At what time is it better to disconnect?
- If you use your phone as your alarm clock, how do you manage leaving your phone outside the bedroom?
- Do you consider reading a book on an iPad or Kindle disconnecting and unplugging?
- If able to would it be so bad to disconnect for a day or even more?
- How much time would you say is a healthy amount for being on electronics for a day?
- What tech-free hobbies do you recommend?
- How many minutes before sleeping do you stop looking at you’re phone?