At least an hour before, but preferably a bit longer. It really depends what needs to be done in the evening when I shut down those devices
I should probably stop using it even earlier, but I stop using technology 20 minutes before going to bed. This is only because I use my phone in my guided meditations before bed.
I really don’t watch TV much except for weekends. My phone I make sure I am off my phone half hour before I plan to go to bed
I don’t. There are too many things that are too important to remember that I forget with out the reminders. Like my meds. I also use it to meditate before bed. It is highly impractical for me to stop using technology in the evenings.
Try to read and draw instead of using technology. Try to turn off you're phone half an hour before you go to bed. if you use it during the night then try plugging it in further away from your bed, this way you will be less tempted to use your phone
- What could be an activity in bed?
- What evening routine habit has been the most helpful when trying to disconnect & get to bed?
- Which can be a solution to stay away from the smartphone during the evening?
- I always sleep with tv at least soft in the background or I find it hard to sleep.. what’s the best way to move on from the tv at night?
- How do you try to unplug throughout the day?
- What do you actually do to disconnect yourself from daily routine?
- How long do you disconnect and at which part of the day
- How do you manage your overthinking when you can’t sleep at night?
- What are some things that I can do to relax without technology that is not reading or meditation?
- How long should I disconnect and unplug and what are the benefits?