Try to read and draw instead of using technology. Try to turn off you're phone half an hour before you go to bed. if you use it during the night then try plugging it in further away from your bed, this way you will be less tempted to use your phone
I don’t. There are too many things that are too important to remember that I forget with out the reminders. Like my meds. I also use it to meditate before bed. It is highly impractical for me to stop using technology in the evenings.
- What can I do to reduce my social network use?
- I always sleep extremely late, even when I force myself to go to bed, I’ll read or check mail or do whatever things except sleep. How can I fix a sleep time and get good rest every night?
- What time do you disconnect and unplug?
- How do I stop going on my phone so much?
- How do you make yourself to go to sleep before 10:30 pm and stop using a phone (checking IG, FB, emails, WhatsApp) before going to sleep?
- What do you do to a phone call you’d rather not answer?
- Why is disconnecting and unplugging an important habit?
- Isn’t it ironic that it says “disconnect and unplug” whilst we use the app on our phones?
- How early should I disconnect? I brush and shut everything down just before bed and then read for a bit. Should I do it earlier?
- If I don’t have my phone I feel calmer and happier but I feel like I need my phone for emergencies. Family get frustrated and annoyed if I don’t answer them quickly. They say what if it’s an emergency?! It isn’t relaxing to be in a state of ‘what if there is an emergency’ all the time. But how to get the disconnect balance right?