Actually I realized I spend way too much time on social media that it typically throws my routine and life off the track and away from the life I pursue and want. For me, deleting the app itself really helps a lot. Although the start would feel weird cuz you lost a major part of the daily “things” you do (like scrolling through posts non-stop and suddenly realizing the day is over), once you really organize your time without the attraction, you’ll discover that you have way more time then you actually think you have.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?