A time to get off you phone and really just think, I do it before I read but after I shower, floss, and brush my teeth. It really helps me connect to myself and think about how I’m feeling!
Turning off my computer and putting my phone away. Finding some calm activity like journaling or reading or cuddling with my partner. Sometimes meditation but mostly just chilling. watching a movie can also be disconnecting. No social media.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?