When I have completed my Fabulous ritual I close the app and my phone- it's that simple. I make improving myself through the app the very last thing I do before bed.
I go through and do my night routine. I check everything off and then I set my phone to n receive no messages, phone calls etc from 10pm to 8 am. I go to bed after ten and get up at 530. Im a manager of 94 people and this step is really important. I get messages and phone calls all hrs of the day. Powering down features on my phone means a more peaceful life and since other people don’t respect boundaries, you have to draw the lines yourself
G Tz I.
I disconnect from everything but this app. I set a downtime on my phone and set only this app as one that is always allowed.
I make disconnecting the very last thing that I do on my list and once I've shut everything else down, I check the item on my list off and then silence my phone, make the screen stay off and put it away for the night.
- How can I start a new habit?
- How do you stop yourself from using your phone at night?
- How can I unplug during the day?
- How do I stop using my phone before sleeping?
- How do I control my anxiety when I disconnect from my phone?
- How do you find time to disconnect when you have little kids?
- I don’t normally disconnect until the time I go to sleep. Is that okay or should I find a way to disconnect before then?
- When is a good time to disconnect?
- If you use your phone as an alarm, how do you not look at all the notifications while you’re still in bed before you get up?
- What do you do during your disconnect time? Do you switch things up or do you do the same things?