When I have completed my Fabulous ritual I close the app and my phone- it's that simple. I make improving myself through the app the very last thing I do before bed.
I go through and do my night routine. I check everything off and then I set my phone to n receive no messages, phone calls etc from 10pm to 8 am. I go to bed after ten and get up at 530. Im a manager of 94 people and this step is really important. I get messages and phone calls all hrs of the day. Powering down features on my phone means a more peaceful life and since other people don’t respect boundaries, you have to draw the lines yourself
G Tz I.
I disconnect from everything but this app. I set a downtime on my phone and set only this app as one that is always allowed.
I make disconnecting the very last thing that I do on my list and once I've shut everything else down, I check the item on my list off and then silence my phone, make the screen stay off and put it away for the night.
- How do i stop myself from watching tv or tik tok all night?
- what can i do when i ever get bored and want to enjoy and have some fun
- How do you discipline yourself to put your phone away at a certain time?
- I’m pressured to do more in the morning now. Should I be trying to reduce screen time or should it only be avoided before bed?
- How much time do you spend outdoors?
- Do you keep your phones on your nightstands/ bear your bed, or in a different room when going to sleep?
- What do you think about E-Books for reading?
- It some times can take me 2hrs of lying in silence before I fall asleep. Is it better to commit to the 2hrs or can I watch a movie (usually Fantasia, literally like every night). I have picked up the habit of reading for 30min before bed, but then thinking smooth the book keeps me up. Help please.
- Can you remind me to unplug please?
- Do you think that reading a book on your phone counts as using it? Or is it just reading?