When I have completed my Fabulous ritual I close the app and my phone- it's that simple. I make improving myself through the app the very last thing I do before bed.
I go through and do my night routine. I check everything off and then I set my phone to n receive no messages, phone calls etc from 10pm to 8 am. I go to bed after ten and get up at 530. Im a manager of 94 people and this step is really important. I get messages and phone calls all hrs of the day. Powering down features on my phone means a more peaceful life and since other people don’t respect boundaries, you have to draw the lines yourself
G Tz I.
I disconnect from everything but this app. I set a downtime on my phone and set only this app as one that is always allowed.
I make disconnecting the very last thing that I do on my list and once I've shut everything else down, I check the item on my list off and then silence my phone, make the screen stay off and put it away for the night.
- I can’t seem to disconnect from Social Media at night.
- I would like to put my phone in another room at night, but I am afraid my mom or daughter might have an emergency in the night and try to call me, and u wouldn’t be able to hear the phone. Is it OK to just turn off WiFi, and maybe plug my phone in on the other side of room by my bed, so I won’t have tibe tempted to turn WiFi back on and look at internet?
- When do you locate your phone at night to recharge so that it is not by your bed but still convenient to check off your morning and evening routines?
- How to stop to use so much my phone !!!!?
- what are some things i can do when i’m disconnecting and unplugging?
- Is having a blue light filter on your phone good enough as not using the phone at all before bed?
- What is the hardest part of “disconnecting” for you?
- Do you have any tips on how to stay focused when you have to use your phone/computer for school work?
- Can anyone conduct their business affairs without a phone with the proper accomodation?
- How do I stop reaching for the phone when I’m eating? It seems to be an unconscious thing I do!