Reading a book on the phone counts as using it. You receibe messages… or distractions. You don't feel like reading a book because of the smell, the brightness and the texture. Reading on the phone ain't no the same as reading a REAL book.
I think as long as you stay focused on the book and make sure to not use harsh lighting settings (minimizing blue light) doesn’t count as using your phone as a distraction. It is just reading if you are only reading.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?