Meditate, write gratitude journal, read a book or write a diary, or practice mudras and/or mantras, do my self care (face, body, teeth…)routine or simply take care of house and kids stuff.
I study pharmacology, draw sometimes and play guitar. More often I sleep or spent sometime with my family, in the garden or even with a cup of tea in the rooftop
- How do you stay motivated or consistent when it comes to trying to lose weight?
- Do you give yourself any exceptions?
- What are your tips to make digital detox easier?
- How can I stop browsing too much on social media?
- How soon do you disconnect before intending to go to sleep?
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?