Meditate, write gratitude journal, read a book or write a diary, or practice mudras and/or mantras, do my self care (face, body, teeth…)routine or simply take care of house and kids stuff.
I study pharmacology, draw sometimes and play guitar. More often I sleep or spent sometime with my family, in the garden or even with a cup of tea in the rooftop
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?