Yes absolutely. I want to communicate more and have better conversation. But I am also more aware of people struggling to disconnect.
Being in quarantine that is still difficult, but I do find that I have connected more with people because when you are not on your screen as much, you have less to do so yoy resort to the old-fashioned way of communicating with people face to face. I hope this helps!
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.