Yes absolutely. I want to communicate more and have better conversation. But I am also more aware of people struggling to disconnect.
Being in quarantine that is still difficult, but I do find that I have connected more with people because when you are not on your screen as much, you have less to do so yoy resort to the old-fashioned way of communicating with people face to face. I hope this helps!
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?