I don't usually switch off my phone, as I use my phone as an alarm for me to wake up. Plus, I also don't log out from social medias because WhatsApp is important as teachers always giving an update there. So, what I do is I turn on silent mode and I just take my nap peacefully hehe
My phone is always on silent, I just put of away and only use it for the insight timer app to meditate before I go to sleep.
I just put my phone on silent and put all apps on timeout. I'm not allowed to open any distracting apps until 9am the next day.
- What can help anxiety?
- What do you do with your time after you disconnect from technology?
- How do you get yourself to put your phone down?
- What do you do when you have a day where everything is going right, and you have no reason, yet your attitude is just tired and snappy, even if at the start of the day everything was well, happy, and excited?
- I have a hard time figuring out what time I should disconnect & unplug because before starting this challenge I slept at various times & always watched tv in the night so I’m confused on what I should do to make sure I hv a steady routine n going to sleep & getting off electronics.
- Have you found it hard to stay away from your devices and what have you done to resist the urge to go on them?
- I don’t know how I’m on my phone a lot.
- Some apps like this one, journaling or meditation apps are part of my evening ritual. So how do I stop using the phone and unwind without loosing the advantages of those apps?
- When I can’t sleep I usually end up scrolling though my phone. Tips for stopping?
- What do you do if you’re feeling tired and stressed out?