I don't usually switch off my phone, as I use my phone as an alarm for me to wake up. Plus, I also don't log out from social medias because WhatsApp is important as teachers always giving an update there. So, what I do is I turn on silent mode and I just take my nap peacefully hehe
My phone is always on silent, I just put of away and only use it for the insight timer app to meditate before I go to sleep.
I just put my phone on silent and put all apps on timeout. I'm not allowed to open any distracting apps until 9am the next day.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?