Limit you app time on your phone. More importantly, make the mental shift with your phone as being a tool and not an entertainment device.
- How do you disconnect and unplug if you want to use your phone for guided meditation before you fall asleep?
- How many minutes before sleeping do you stop looking at you’re phone?
- I always sleep extremely late, even when I force myself to go to bed, I’ll read or check mail or do whatever things except sleep. How can I fix a sleep time and get good rest every night?
- Do you disconnect later in the evening on weekends or do you hold on to the same time everyday in the week?
- I want a way to do this where I can still use my sleep cycle app (which requires it to be close)
I don’t know if this will work because I did this with tumblr. But you can delete or deactivate your account. I hope this helps. Good luck!
I use any screen time management for my phone. I too have an issue with scrolling through my feed constantly. Using a time management app helps me to limit my time on social media.
I struggle with that type of thing too. I find lately that acknowledging and reminding myself each time it happens that I’m actively distracting myself from the present does tend to help, even if momentarily, and I hope it’ll lead to more control against it in future.
Yep! Use the screen time function on your phone and limit your social media, make sure to give the password to a friend though so you can’t deactivate it
As for me, I've deleted the Insta app conpletely. No more notifications and distractions. I am too lazy to go to the website on PC every now and then so that’s on a rare occasion. You would be surprised that I don’t have any social app on my phone right now.
Well im still figuring out the same, i also struggle a lot to put my phone down but what helps is to have timelines to accomplish all my tasks, try it! It may work
Once you’re there it’s almost too late – because it is designed to keep you engaged. Avoid that page altogether or set a timer on your phone to get off when you’ve decided enough time has been wasted.
You should schedule specific time for it. For example, I am checking my Instagram only in the morning on my way to work. In addition, try to find what makes you happy and do it. This will make you real life more interesting then fake Insta-life of other people. Focus on yourself.
- How do I disconnect if I need my device to tell Fabulous that I did it?
- How do you overcome screen-addiction?
- Yes! What have you replaced phone time with? Has it worked?
- How do I spend less time on my phone when I’m about to go to sleep?
- How do you keep yourself from continuously checking your phone through the day?
- How do you keep a routine when you travel in different time zones?
- What are some ways i can put the phone and electronics down without checking it?
- How do you really disconnect when in fact you are checking the Fabulous app on your phone?
- How to stop playing games on my phone
- If i go to sleep at 23 p.m. At what time is it better to disconnect?