for example I listen to music while doing my routine and I quite enjoy it
you could listen to a podcast or something like that
even though the routine is…well…the same,listening to different podcasts or music will being a bit of difference and/or excitement to it
I Think a more interesting and less boring routine would consist of your interests and hobbies. For example, I use my hobbies to motivate me to prepare for the day. I love riding my bike so I'll get up early, eat breakfast and stay hydrated, take a shower, clean my room and head out. The fun of riding my bike is blocked by those routines (cleaning, and getting ready for the day) so having to do those to get a reward makes it more interesting and motivational to me! And I have one for art too, before I can draw I need to clean and study and do school work. And since I'm motivated to get to the fun part, it makes me alot more productive with work, and I may do alot better in school!
Dance Like No One's Watching. …
Sing in the Shower. …
Make a time for you….
Take breaks 😃
So first of all wake up Early in the morning it really feels good… First thing after brushing drink water, while drinking think some good good things about you…
Then take a shower and feel fresh… If you study then, then do some learning after shower… Then after 1 hour of studying take a 15 min break in which you can listen songs or go take some fresh air out… After routine you decide…. Make sure if you do exercise then do it daily without any gap…. And do it before taking shower… Listen songs it is very interesting….I this help you
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- What to do in my disconnect time?