well i start with my phone. i do everything i need to do then i turn my Wi-Fi off and turn mg alarm on and go to bed. if im using my laptop i do the same. but if i still can't sleep after that i listen to music that i have downloaded
A easy way for me to disconnect is to have a set time aswell as know what I will do e.g. I will disconnect at around 9:30 most nights if not every night and I will read or colour, this gives me half an hour to do so before going to bed
- What do you do to disconnect& unplug, if your mind is still full of to do’s? How do you prepare to disconnect?
- How do you disconnect from the perceived intense connections and relationships with others?
- I don’t really understand what it means by disconnecting and unplugging?
- How can we disconnect and unplug when we are supposed to be using the Fabulous app (this requires the use of my phone)?
- What’s best to do instead of using my phone before bed?
- Do we need to disconnect an hour before we go to bed or before we go bed?
- Does this mean all screens? Like iPad iPhone tv and laptop into one? Because i watch TV to relax before bed (TV is in the lounge room so I still have to walk to my room afterwards) I’m disciplined with only watching one episode. Then disconnect is i just use my phone only for the fabulous app or urgent family messages then put it on silent. Is that enough?
- Any tricks for not being tempted by your phone?
- How do I stop my self from watching YouTube or Netflix on my laptop till 1:00 am?
- When disconnecting from the phone what’s a good way to insure you won’t be tempted to use it?