well i start with my phone. i do everything i need to do then i turn my Wi-Fi off and turn mg alarm on and go to bed. if im using my laptop i do the same. but if i still can't sleep after that i listen to music that i have downloaded
A easy way for me to disconnect is to have a set time aswell as know what I will do e.g. I will disconnect at around 9:30 most nights if not every night and I will read or colour, this gives me half an hour to do so before going to bed
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?