I put it far from my bed and I have the night mode on so no one can disturb me from 11 pm to 8 am.. no messages,, no calls,, nothing!
When i have a deaďline i prefer to turn it on as long as i'll do it, bit if i don't have any plan just in the disturb mode not airplane mode hehe
I just put it away from the bed but that's just me. My fiance puts his phone on do not disturb. In my opinion, It just depends on the apps you have that will go off frequently or how easily you wake up. Usually i put my phone on silent and face down so it doesn't disturb me.
I have my pohne on bed. I know that it is not good, but I have my alarm on him, so i need to have him near me. It is sometimes distracting and I hate having him near me, but what can I do.
I put it away from the bed and stop its connection with internet so that it can ring during Emergency but not give sound with a midnight message
I actually turn it off – so that it can fast charge. It is close to the bed. I use my smart watch as my alarm to wake up.
I keep my phone away from the bed without airplane mode. For me I have people who might need me early in the morning so I try to stay available for them. If you find yourself bombarded by messages or notifications I would suggest simply silencing your phone.
I personally just put my phone on the Do Not Disturb setting but airplane mode works just as well to help you with sleeping.
Away from the bed not on airplane mode. I have a home alarm with motion detection that goes off in the night and I like to be able to check to see if it is a person or just a raccoon in the yard.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?