I put it far from my bed and I have the night mode on so no one can disturb me from 11 pm to 8 am.. no messages,, no calls,, nothing!
When i have a deaďline i prefer to turn it on as long as i'll do it, bit if i don't have any plan just in the disturb mode not airplane mode hehe
I just put it away from the bed but that's just me. My fiance puts his phone on do not disturb. In my opinion, It just depends on the apps you have that will go off frequently or how easily you wake up. Usually i put my phone on silent and face down so it doesn't disturb me.
I have my pohne on bed. I know that it is not good, but I have my alarm on him, so i need to have him near me. It is sometimes distracting and I hate having him near me, but what can I do.
I put it away from the bed and stop its connection with internet so that it can ring during Emergency but not give sound with a midnight message
I actually turn it off – so that it can fast charge. It is close to the bed. I use my smart watch as my alarm to wake up.
I keep my phone away from the bed without airplane mode. For me I have people who might need me early in the morning so I try to stay available for them. If you find yourself bombarded by messages or notifications I would suggest simply silencing your phone.
I personally just put my phone on the Do Not Disturb setting but airplane mode works just as well to help you with sleeping.
Away from the bed not on airplane mode. I have a home alarm with motion detection that goes off in the night and I like to be able to check to see if it is a person or just a raccoon in the yard.
- What do you think about E-Books for reading?
- It some times can take me 2hrs of lying in silence before I fall asleep. Is it better to commit to the 2hrs or can I watch a movie (usually Fantasia, literally like every night). I have picked up the habit of reading for 30min before bed, but then thinking smooth the book keeps me up. Help please.
- Can you remind me to unplug please?
- Do you think that reading a book on your phone counts as using it? Or is it just reading?
- Do you think addiction prevents you ? Or relation?
- What really is the disconnect habit? It doesn’t give very much detail. I’ve been using it as an alarm half an hour before bed to know that I have to set my alarms for the next day and stop looking at my phone until the next day. Is this the intention? Also, Han Solo Star Wars Movie was amazing!
- What time do you disconnect, do you go to sleep right after disconnecting?
- I like to sit on my phone for a bit right before I go to bed but sometimes the phone can disrupt my sleep how can I fix this?
- I tend to have so many questions and reminders to set up before I go to sleep. How do I approach this without technology?
- I play a lot of video games, and my old roomate watched a lot of tv. I also grew up in a house with lots of people. Do you also have difficulty falling alseep to silence and no electronics on in the back ground?