Ma Lyne P.
Use the “bedtime” setting for alarms. This allows you to turn off the alarm without even unlocking your phone! Then it’s like you never even used it even as you turn off your alarm
B Rbara N.
Heyy! I totally related to this but it wasn’t really for me so i knew i had to stop that…I would suggest for you to turn on the night shift and the screen time if you have a nice iPhone! If you don’t or that’s orang work for you try putting your phone on airplane mode de, turning off the WiFi, using devices besides your phone as an alarme and Keeping it away. Also try to keep your phone far from your head and best because when’s you need to get up to turn off your alarm it is way more efficient and it’s also better for you’re health 🙂 hope this helps
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?