My husband and I keep either the humidifier or a fan going beside our bed. We still get the noise without the light and distraction of the tv
No Lie Z.
Use a white noise machine (or app on your phone instead) if that’s too quiet start with a slower-paced podcast or only mildly interesting audiobook instead.
Make sure you go to bed only when you feel tired. Lying there waiting to feel tired will cut the connection in you brain between your bed and sleeping. Find something else to do until you are tired, such as reading or playing an instrument. No screens allowed!
Playing ambient music instead of TV should help. Switch off all the lights in the room even the electronics that produce blue lights. This should enable a good sleep.
Just remove it from your bedroom. And start reading before sleep, or, if you don't like silence, use music colomns, or headphones to listen sounds of neture, or asmr sounds
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.