You can read a book or play a board game with your family. I like to paint and draw. But some people don't like eny of those so I recommend playing basketball or soccor or go on a bike ride or a run. Or take a blanket or a towel and set it out in the yard or somewhere out side even if it's just your porch and just sit and take in the view even if it's just a rock. Even if it's just for a minute it can help
Turn off all devices. Have meditation music playing. Have a shower and burn Inscence. Turn on waterfall fountain and deep breathe. Give thanks giving and gratitude through prayer. Maybe do some audio reading.
Read a book, play the guitar, listen to music, run, dance, cook, flying yoga, make a telephone call to a friend, take a walk, go shopping and buy something to make me beautiful, tidy up my bedroom…
Something that you enjoy and that takes some thought too. Reading, journaling, coloring, painting, writing lists, audiobooks, podcasts, puzzles, gardening, cooking…
If you take up some sort of creative or crafting project like cross stitch or knitting it's a really low tech activity which can be very relaxing and can be combined with listening to music. Or there is always reading, physical books if you wanted to avoid screens.
Massage your feet, go for a walk and notice evwrything you can see or hear, write your thoughts out on paper and meditate to clear negativity, cook food based on colours, tidy your space
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.