I usually answer or use fabulous when it’s day time. So that I can disconnect fully at night. It’s such a wonderful feeling that I get to have a full 8 hrs if sleep. Fabulous!
such a good question. personally, I complete my night routine (i.e., brush teeth, floss, wash face) then check off my entire night routine on the app and disconnect for the night. I might still do a few things like meditate, be mindful, do breathing exercises, etc. but at that point the app is already closed. hope that can help you too 🙂
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?