Ma Ly P.
I usually set my phone right by my bed so that I can hit snooze but I start by setting it on the other side of my room so that I actually have to get up. At this point I’m already waking up might as well just get started with the day
Technically you aren’t, but what I would recommend you do is when you get the notification, check off that you disconnected and unplugged, and then immediately after turn off all your electronics and do something relaxing before you go to sleep. Or, you could always go back and check it off the next day.
- How can I disconnect yet still complete my fabulous evening routine?
- By disconnecting it means not touching the telephone at all?!
- What do you recommend doing when we face the disconnect habbit challenge?
- What helps you disconnect and unplug? Do you replace the habit of screen time with something else?
- How long did it take to disconnect from social media
- what are your habits to help disconnect?
- What part of your phone triggers you most to pick up your phone?
- I really like using my phone at bedtime because it is the only time I am alone and have time for playing games/browsing social media, etc. I know I shouldn’t use my phone at bedtime, so when do I get to play games?
- What are some things I can do that don’t have anything to do with my phone or computer to help distract myself.
- How do you deal with the desire to check your phone before bed to make sure you’re ready for the next day?