Ma Ly P.
I usually set my phone right by my bed so that I can hit snooze but I start by setting it on the other side of my room so that I actually have to get up. At this point I’m already waking up might as well just get started with the day
Technically you aren’t, but what I would recommend you do is when you get the notification, check off that you disconnected and unplugged, and then immediately after turn off all your electronics and do something relaxing before you go to sleep. Or, you could always go back and check it off the next day.
- How do you disconnect and then use your phone to do evening routine habits like mediation and checking off the fabulous tasks?
- Do you ever give yourself a “cheat day,” like on the weekend?
- Do you feel like your relationships can improve if you’re not on social media as much?
- What can I do at night time besides use my phone when I can’t fall asleep and my mind is racing?
- what is your method to avoid the phone?
- I’ve found that a lot of my screen time is actually spent messaging people – I don’t want to disconnect from people but how do I manage this?
- What do you do when you disconnect and unplug?
- Do others feel very down and disappointed about their habit too?
- Is it better to reply to texts or messages straight away so that you don’t feel pressured, or is it better to leave it until you feel ready?
- How do you disconnect for the night ?