Ma Ly P.
I usually set my phone right by my bed so that I can hit snooze but I start by setting it on the other side of my room so that I actually have to get up. At this point I’m already waking up might as well just get started with the day
Technically you aren’t, but what I would recommend you do is when you get the notification, check off that you disconnected and unplugged, and then immediately after turn off all your electronics and do something relaxing before you go to sleep. Or, you could always go back and check it off the next day.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?