You can put your phone in somewhere far away from your bedroom in your house or if you are living with your parents, your parents could hide it without you knowing it at night.
try a little goal like fifteen minutes before you go to bed and put your phone somewhere you can't see it, then once you masterd that, try a little later x
I should find another way of entertainment like reading a book, hearing music, painting, etc. Also, I can download a program or app ok my phone to control my screen time and schedule a time during which I can use my phone.
When you start getting ready for sleep, put it outside your room on airplane mode so you are not tempted to check it. Good luck!
- How can I disconnect yet still complete my fabulous evening routine?
- By disconnecting it means not touching the telephone at all?!
- What do you recommend doing when we face the disconnect habbit challenge?
- What helps you disconnect and unplug? Do you replace the habit of screen time with something else?
- How long did it take to disconnect from social media
- what are your habits to help disconnect?
- What part of your phone triggers you most to pick up your phone?
- I really like using my phone at bedtime because it is the only time I am alone and have time for playing games/browsing social media, etc. I know I shouldn’t use my phone at bedtime, so when do I get to play games?
- What are some things I can do that don’t have anything to do with my phone or computer to help distract myself.
- How do you deal with the desire to check your phone before bed to make sure you’re ready for the next day?