You can put your phone in somewhere far away from your bedroom in your house or if you are living with your parents, your parents could hide it without you knowing it at night.
try a little goal like fifteen minutes before you go to bed and put your phone somewhere you can't see it, then once you masterd that, try a little later x
I should find another way of entertainment like reading a book, hearing music, painting, etc. Also, I can download a program or app ok my phone to control my screen time and schedule a time during which I can use my phone.
When you start getting ready for sleep, put it outside your room on airplane mode so you are not tempted to check it. Good luck!
- What do you do to disconnect& unplug, if your mind is still full of to do’s? How do you prepare to disconnect?
- How do you disconnect from the perceived intense connections and relationships with others?
- I don’t really understand what it means by disconnecting and unplugging?
- How can we disconnect and unplug when we are supposed to be using the Fabulous app (this requires the use of my phone)?
- What’s best to do instead of using my phone before bed?
- Do we need to disconnect an hour before we go to bed or before we go bed?
- Does this mean all screens? Like iPad iPhone tv and laptop into one? Because i watch TV to relax before bed (TV is in the lounge room so I still have to walk to my room afterwards) I’m disciplined with only watching one episode. Then disconnect is i just use my phone only for the fabulous app or urgent family messages then put it on silent. Is that enough?
- Any tricks for not being tempted by your phone?
- How do I stop my self from watching YouTube or Netflix on my laptop till 1:00 am?
- When disconnecting from the phone what’s a good way to insure you won’t be tempted to use it?