I place my phone to charge in a different room in my home and then close the door. This guarantees that I will not check my phone for a specific amount of time each day.
I quiet my mind and close my eyes to observe what’s lyes inside of this holy body that I abide. I let my thoughts pass by like clouds in the sky. Then a take a big deep breath and get real high!
I switch off the router or mobile data. I read a book. I listen to music. I write and draw. You can find other things too. Just ask yourself, what do I love doing?
I usually wait until later at night so I don't really check it constantly. Unless it is for my selling business of Avon & Younique Beauty.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?