I place my phone to charge in a different room in my home and then close the door. This guarantees that I will not check my phone for a specific amount of time each day.
I quiet my mind and close my eyes to observe what’s lyes inside of this holy body that I abide. I let my thoughts pass by like clouds in the sky. Then a take a big deep breath and get real high!
I switch off the router or mobile data. I read a book. I listen to music. I write and draw. You can find other things too. Just ask yourself, what do I love doing?
I usually wait until later at night so I don't really check it constantly. Unless it is for my selling business of Avon & Younique Beauty.
- I can’t seem to disconnect from Social Media at night.
- I would like to put my phone in another room at night, but I am afraid my mom or daughter might have an emergency in the night and try to call me, and u wouldn’t be able to hear the phone. Is it OK to just turn off WiFi, and maybe plug my phone in on the other side of room by my bed, so I won’t have tibe tempted to turn WiFi back on and look at internet?
- When do you locate your phone at night to recharge so that it is not by your bed but still convenient to check off your morning and evening routines?
- How to stop to use so much my phone !!!!?
- what are some things i can do when i’m disconnecting and unplugging?
- Is having a blue light filter on your phone good enough as not using the phone at all before bed?
- What is the hardest part of “disconnecting” for you?
- Do you have any tips on how to stay focused when you have to use your phone/computer for school work?
- Can anyone conduct their business affairs without a phone with the proper accomodation?
- How do I stop reaching for the phone when I’m eating? It seems to be an unconscious thing I do!