Medatation is always good to do before you go to bed. It will relax your brain and might help you sleep. And when you wake up in the morning have a drink of water. That will help you to wake up your body.
I like to make some herbal tea and read a novel, either a paperback or on our Kindle. Playing with/brushing the cat is also great! The important thing is to leave 30m to an hour before bedtime to do nothing, so you're not stressed by finishing dishes etc right before sleep
Disconnect! Take a hot shower. Drink tea without caffeine or sugar. There is tea specially for night time. Real hot, because it will relax you. Put your phones and listen to guided relaxation.
I drink warm water, shut down my internet and put out all the lights, and some asmr sleep podcasts helps me to fade away
- I can’t seem to disconnect from Social Media at night.
- I would like to put my phone in another room at night, but I am afraid my mom or daughter might have an emergency in the night and try to call me, and u wouldn’t be able to hear the phone. Is it OK to just turn off WiFi, and maybe plug my phone in on the other side of room by my bed, so I won’t have tibe tempted to turn WiFi back on and look at internet?
- When do you locate your phone at night to recharge so that it is not by your bed but still convenient to check off your morning and evening routines?
- How to stop to use so much my phone !!!!?
- what are some things i can do when i’m disconnecting and unplugging?
- Is having a blue light filter on your phone good enough as not using the phone at all before bed?
- What is the hardest part of “disconnecting” for you?
- Do you have any tips on how to stay focused when you have to use your phone/computer for school work?
- Can anyone conduct their business affairs without a phone with the proper accomodation?
- How do I stop reaching for the phone when I’m eating? It seems to be an unconscious thing I do!