Medatation is always good to do before you go to bed. It will relax your brain and might help you sleep. And when you wake up in the morning have a drink of water. That will help you to wake up your body.
I like to make some herbal tea and read a novel, either a paperback or on our Kindle. Playing with/brushing the cat is also great! The important thing is to leave 30m to an hour before bedtime to do nothing, so you're not stressed by finishing dishes etc right before sleep
Disconnect! Take a hot shower. Drink tea without caffeine or sugar. There is tea specially for night time. Real hot, because it will relax you. Put your phones and listen to guided relaxation.
I drink warm water, shut down my internet and put out all the lights, and some asmr sleep podcasts helps me to fade away
- What could be an activity in bed?
- What evening routine habit has been the most helpful when trying to disconnect & get to bed?
- Which can be a solution to stay away from the smartphone during the evening?
- I always sleep with tv at least soft in the background or I find it hard to sleep.. what’s the best way to move on from the tv at night?
- How do you try to unplug throughout the day?
- What do you actually do to disconnect yourself from daily routine?
- How long do you disconnect and at which part of the day
- How do you manage your overthinking when you can’t sleep at night?
- What are some things that I can do to relax without technology that is not reading or meditation?
- How long should I disconnect and unplug and what are the benefits?