Medatation is always good to do before you go to bed. It will relax your brain and might help you sleep. And when you wake up in the morning have a drink of water. That will help you to wake up your body.
I like to make some herbal tea and read a novel, either a paperback or on our Kindle. Playing with/brushing the cat is also great! The important thing is to leave 30m to an hour before bedtime to do nothing, so you're not stressed by finishing dishes etc right before sleep
Disconnect! Take a hot shower. Drink tea without caffeine or sugar. There is tea specially for night time. Real hot, because it will relax you. Put your phones and listen to guided relaxation.
I drink warm water, shut down my internet and put out all the lights, and some asmr sleep podcasts helps me to fade away
- What do you do to disconnect& unplug, if your mind is still full of to do’s? How do you prepare to disconnect?
- How do you disconnect from the perceived intense connections and relationships with others?
- I don’t really understand what it means by disconnecting and unplugging?
- How can we disconnect and unplug when we are supposed to be using the Fabulous app (this requires the use of my phone)?
- What’s best to do instead of using my phone before bed?
- Do we need to disconnect an hour before we go to bed or before we go bed?
- Does this mean all screens? Like iPad iPhone tv and laptop into one? Because i watch TV to relax before bed (TV is in the lounge room so I still have to walk to my room afterwards) I’m disciplined with only watching one episode. Then disconnect is i just use my phone only for the fabulous app or urgent family messages then put it on silent. Is that enough?
- Any tricks for not being tempted by your phone?
- How do I stop my self from watching YouTube or Netflix on my laptop till 1:00 am?
- When disconnecting from the phone what’s a good way to insure you won’t be tempted to use it?