What I usually do is I put my phone on do not disturb so if I need to I can still call for help without being distracted on my walk.
Ga L W.
You can still take a phone for safety just keep it in a pocket and put it on silent so you don’t have interruptions. It will help build your self control in not using your phone in other areas of your life too.
When I go for walk I put my phone in "flight" mode, so that I can take pictures of I want, but I will not be' disturbed. Just try!
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?