Put your phone In your outside reaching distance from the bed or don’t even put it in the bedroom! I started doing this two months ago and apart from some unease feelings the first 2 nights I sleep like a baby ever since!
Place it outside your bedroom or the other side of the room. Put a block on that blocks apps at night. It's a really unhealthy habit that needs kicking!
Checking the phone can cause you to wake up before it’s time. I set two alarms. One at 5am and one at 6:30 when I need to get up. If I wake up and haven’t heard my first alarm, I know it’s still the middle of the night and that eases my mind so that I can drift back to sleep. One the first alarm goes off, I feel good knowing I have another 90 minutes to compete my. Sleep cycle of a full 8 hours.
I'd suggest you turn it off and put it in another room. Added benefit is that it might even help you get out off bed becouse of curiosity
- How do you stay motivated or consistent when it comes to trying to lose weight?
- Do you give yourself any exceptions?
- What are your tips to make digital detox easier?
- How can I stop browsing too much on social media?
- How soon do you disconnect before intending to go to sleep?
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?