I hear you. Nighttime is some of the only time I get to myself. What I do is try to keep playing on my phone separate from bedtime, so I just go to bed later. I’ll make sure I make time to play games, check Twitter, etc, but I don’t do it in bed. Keeping the phone separate from bed can help make it easier to sleep when you finally make it to bed.
- How can I disconnect yet still complete my fabulous evening routine?
- By disconnecting it means not touching the telephone at all?!
- What do you recommend doing when we face the disconnect habbit challenge?
- What helps you disconnect and unplug? Do you replace the habit of screen time with something else?
- How long did it take to disconnect from social media
- what are your habits to help disconnect?
- What part of your phone triggers you most to pick up your phone?
- What are some things I can do that don’t have anything to do with my phone or computer to help distract myself.
- How do you deal with the desire to check your phone before bed to make sure you’re ready for the next day?
- How do you set limits for yourself and stick by them