I just started so it is still easy. I usually get very excited to do new things. It just worries me that it might get boring after awhile. When someone is not new anymore I can easily find it boring and get demotivated.
I often fail at disconnecting in the evenings. I think my biggest problem is that i didn't focus at disconnecting so often.
- How do you stay motivated or consistent when it comes to trying to lose weight?
- Do you give yourself any exceptions?
- What are your tips to make digital detox easier?
- How can I stop browsing too much on social media?
- How soon do you disconnect before intending to go to sleep?
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?