Hi I think it means to put away all your screens and take a moment to yourself. Maybe meditate or read a book. Things like that
Disconnecting and unplugging means to sit quietly with your own thoughts. No noise no visual input. Meaning no TV phone music social media just you and your own thoughts and your own breathingOatmeal- I make mine with water and add protein powder to it some chopped apples and a little honey.
Hello dear .. The challenge of disconnecting and unplugging is set in order to let you have better sleep experience.. It means to take away from your bed room any device that can disturb your sleep containing a blue light such as television..phone.. Laptop.. Because this light have an affect on ur body .. As telling your body its still daytime .. So it makes negative effect on you biological clock of your body … In addition to that .. When you have these devices beside you when trying to sleep .. You will stay nurvous for replying on messages for example or checking more stuff ..specially if you are addicted to social media … Its an important challenge.. Good luck 🙂
It means disconnecting from our mobile and social media and avoid electric things and just enjoy some little nature moments😀
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.