Of course. Because u don't know what it's about it might be important, it might be an emergency it might be something that will change ur life so I don't want to miss things.
Not that much actually after i turned off most of my notifications and since there are no person that writes or i get notifications from but i feel a sense and urge sometimes to look at the phone and play a game or check the news, mails etc
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?