Why you feel this way could be related to the extra energy you are expending. To combat this I would suggest taking vitamin B6 and B12 supplements. They should help increase your energy. However, with everything concerning your health you should consult your doctor first. Personally, I get up at 230 in the morning. I drink one Monster ultra. It has the b vitamins I need and no sugar. Whatever the case for you, think critically and always consult your Dr.
My friend I have no clue. I feel exhausted all the time myself. I wake up motivated and start losing all my motivation by the time I'm home.
Dear question-asker, I don’t really know how to overcome this.. maybe it’s happening because your body needs more fluids and nutrients then before, when you weren’t doing these exercises? And be gentle to yourself, it’s also your body adjusting to the new demands.. Good luck!
- I can’t seem to disconnect from Social Media at night.
- I would like to put my phone in another room at night, but I am afraid my mom or daughter might have an emergency in the night and try to call me, and u wouldn’t be able to hear the phone. Is it OK to just turn off WiFi, and maybe plug my phone in on the other side of room by my bed, so I won’t have tibe tempted to turn WiFi back on and look at internet?
- When do you locate your phone at night to recharge so that it is not by your bed but still convenient to check off your morning and evening routines?
- How to stop to use so much my phone !!!!?
- what are some things i can do when i’m disconnecting and unplugging?
- Is having a blue light filter on your phone good enough as not using the phone at all before bed?
- What is the hardest part of “disconnecting” for you?
- Do you have any tips on how to stay focused when you have to use your phone/computer for school work?
- Can anyone conduct their business affairs without a phone with the proper accomodation?
- How do I stop reaching for the phone when I’m eating? It seems to be an unconscious thing I do!