Create routines that do not allow you to check your phone before they are completed in the morning or after they are started in the evening, and keep doing them until they become habits.
- How can I stop using social medias?
- What is the hardest part of disconnecting for you personally?
- How do I fight smartphone addiction?
- My soulmate is using our TV while I try to disconnect. What should I do?
- How do I disconnect and unplug when I use the app to follow the instructions? Isn’t it contradictory?
Set use times. I don’t look at my phone after 8 during the week and 10 on weekends. Give your phone a curfew and stick to it. Then in morning, put it in your purse or car before you get ready. No temptation. :)👍
I put my phone on flightmode in the evening (earlier then when i sleep) and then in the morning i try to keep it on as long as possible. 🌻🌻🌻
- What do you do to a phone call you’d rather not answer?
- Why is disconnecting and unplugging an important habit?
- Isn’t it ironic that it says “disconnect and unplug” whilst we use the app on our phones?
- How early should I disconnect? I brush and shut everything down just before bed and then read for a bit. Should I do it earlier?
- If I don’t have my phone I feel calmer and happier but I feel like I need my phone for emergencies. Family get frustrated and annoyed if I don’t answer them quickly. They say what if it’s an emergency?! It isn’t relaxing to be in a state of ‘what if there is an emergency’ all the time. But how to get the disconnect balance right?
- how do i stay away from my phone im addicted to playing my phone games
- Has anybody noticed a difference in sleep quality after either moving the phone away from your head? Or turning off the WiFi? (I don’t mean simply because you were using it less at night)
- How do I keep from checking my phone throughout the night? Any tips?
- How to reduce usage of phone as we using fabulous in that?
- I have a hard time just laying there and falling asleep, I have to allow myself to fall asleep to an activity. What kind of activity for falling asleep would you recommend?