Create routines that do not allow you to check your phone before they are completed in the morning or after they are started in the evening, and keep doing them until they become habits.
Set use times. I don’t look at my phone after 8 during the week and 10 on weekends. Give your phone a curfew and stick to it. Then in morning, put it in your purse or car before you get ready. No temptation. :)👍
I put my phone on flightmode in the evening (earlier then when i sleep) and then in the morning i try to keep it on as long as possible. 🌻🌻🌻
- How do I stop using my phone all the time?
- What exactly should I be doing to disconnect and unplug?
- How can I focus in the morning?
- How do you disconnect and unplug if self-hypnosis on your phone is a part of your ritual?
- Why is it so hard to unplug???
- I’m having a lot of trouble commiting to the deep thought evening routine. What do you do for 30 mins?
- Is it ok to listen to an audiobook using your phone?
- I disconnect and unplug in the evening, but when is the best time?
- How long are your morning, afternoon, and night routines? I am worried I am overbooking myself.
- How do you disconnect and unplug?