Set use times. I don’t look at my phone after 8 during the week and 10 on weekends. Give your phone a curfew and stick to it. Then in morning, put it in your purse or car before you get ready. No temptation. :)👍
Create routines that do not allow you to check your phone before they are completed in the morning or after they are started in the evening, and keep doing them until they become habits.
I put my phone on flightmode in the evening (earlier then when i sleep) and then in the morning i try to keep it on as long as possible. 🌻🌻🌻
- What could be an activity in bed?
- What evening routine habit has been the most helpful when trying to disconnect & get to bed?
- Which can be a solution to stay away from the smartphone during the evening?
- I always sleep with tv at least soft in the background or I find it hard to sleep.. what’s the best way to move on from the tv at night?
- How do you try to unplug throughout the day?
- What do you actually do to disconnect yourself from daily routine?
- How long do you disconnect and at which part of the day
- How do you manage your overthinking when you can’t sleep at night?
- What are some things that I can do to relax without technology that is not reading or meditation?
- How long should I disconnect and unplug and what are the benefits?