Set use times. I don’t look at my phone after 8 during the week and 10 on weekends. Give your phone a curfew and stick to it. Then in morning, put it in your purse or car before you get ready. No temptation. :)👍
Create routines that do not allow you to check your phone before they are completed in the morning or after they are started in the evening, and keep doing them until they become habits.
I put my phone on flightmode in the evening (earlier then when i sleep) and then in the morning i try to keep it on as long as possible. 🌻🌻🌻
- How do i stop myself from watching tv or tik tok all night?
- what can i do when i ever get bored and want to enjoy and have some fun
- How do you discipline yourself to put your phone away at a certain time?
- I’m pressured to do more in the morning now. Should I be trying to reduce screen time or should it only be avoided before bed?
- How much time do you spend outdoors?
- Do you keep your phones on your nightstands/ bear your bed, or in a different room when going to sleep?
- What do you think about E-Books for reading?
- It some times can take me 2hrs of lying in silence before I fall asleep. Is it better to commit to the 2hrs or can I watch a movie (usually Fantasia, literally like every night). I have picked up the habit of reading for 30min before bed, but then thinking smooth the book keeps me up. Help please.
- Can you remind me to unplug please?
- Do you think that reading a book on your phone counts as using it? Or is it just reading?