Set use times. I don’t look at my phone after 8 during the week and 10 on weekends. Give your phone a curfew and stick to it. Then in morning, put it in your purse or car before you get ready. No temptation. :)👍
Create routines that do not allow you to check your phone before they are completed in the morning or after they are started in the evening, and keep doing them until they become habits.
I put my phone on flightmode in the evening (earlier then when i sleep) and then in the morning i try to keep it on as long as possible. 🌻🌻🌻
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?