It's tricky. Sometimes we have long days, working or busy with life, and we don't always have the time to connect with the people and things we love. But I guess it's a matter of restablishing time for these things, so you can quality off screen time 30mins before you go to sleep. I struggle with this, I wake up and go to sleep with my phone. Good luck though! Xox
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?