you should imagine something that provoke you relax and peace because it’s the best thing. you can imagine a beautiful landscape like a forest with rain (personally I think it’s relaxing but I don’t know what people think about it so I’m talking about what I believe in) or a stunning beach; it depens not everyone think that some places are as relaxing as they think so I don’t know but you can try 🙂
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?