I start about one hour before going to bed. It helps a lot if you make a routine to wich you stick. You may find out that you need more time or less, it depends from person to person. I need at least an hour so that i have time to prepare properly to go to bed and also it calms me and it is just better for my psyche. Good luck
Mmmm I usually start mine about 20 to 30 minutes before I go to bed. So it’ll give me enough time to get ready for bed, and to clear my head and reflect on myself. I hope this can be helpful for you
I tend to sleep better if I disconnect one hour before going to sleep. Unfortunately I m not always that disciplined, so usually it rather 10 min. During that periode I mediate and just after that I go to bed.
Sometimes it's an hour, sometimes it's longer or shorter. I don't put a limit on it because I use that time to disconnect from the world, and reconnect with myself. I don't put restrictions on it because it'll feel more like a chore than a chance to be with myself.
I hope this helps. 🙂
There's no rightor wrong awnser do your best one day I might disconnect 10min before bed and the next one 2hours before life is difficult and has a way of fighting our decision and habits we are trying to construct. Keep working at them and keep doing what you are doing, unwinding before bed is a great thing to do to reflect on your day
I have a hard time sleeping so it changes everyday. My app is set to go off at 10 pm and I usually start my habit immediately. Some days I don't fall asleep till 2 or 3 am.
45 minutes before bed. It gives me time to say goodnight to my friends and family, brush & floss and journal my thoughts and reflect on my day.
I usually am on my phone or laptop at night then I go to the bathroom and get ready which takes about 10 minutes. Then I mostly read a book for about 10-15 minutes then turn my lights off and go to bed. So I say about 20-30 minutes.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?
- What to do in my disconnect time?