I like reading a book! I got a Kindle that I can download books to from the library. I read it in bed and night and it keeps me off my phone. I recommend getting one if you can afford it. You could also read an old fashioned book if a Kindle is out of reach.
There are plenty to do rather than waste your time on technology. You can go outside, or read a book, cook a new recipe, learn a new language, arts and crafts, clean! The possibilities are endless!!!
Reading books is my personal fave hobby. Listening to music is also fun. You can choose to have a calming, no-phone time or a dance party!
- How can I disconnect yet still complete my fabulous evening routine?
- By disconnecting it means not touching the telephone at all?!
- What do you recommend doing when we face the disconnect habbit challenge?
- What helps you disconnect and unplug? Do you replace the habit of screen time with something else?
- How long did it take to disconnect from social media
- what are your habits to help disconnect?
- What part of your phone triggers you most to pick up your phone?
- I really like using my phone at bedtime because it is the only time I am alone and have time for playing games/browsing social media, etc. I know I shouldn’t use my phone at bedtime, so when do I get to play games?
- What are some things I can do that don’t have anything to do with my phone or computer to help distract myself.
- How do you deal with the desire to check your phone before bed to make sure you’re ready for the next day?