Every night I get into bed which I made that morning and make sure my phone is on the other side of the room or elsewhere. Set any alarms or things before you get in bed. I generally have a stack of books by my bed of things that sound appealing to me. The more you read, the better you are at judging what you want to read. Every night I read for at least 30 minutes which is enough time to wind down from any activities if I have been watching TV or something. After reading for a while I turn off my light and if I have trouble falling asleep, something that works for me is to stay as still as possible.
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.