Every night I get into bed which I made that morning and make sure my phone is on the other side of the room or elsewhere. Set any alarms or things before you get in bed. I generally have a stack of books by my bed of things that sound appealing to me. The more you read, the better you are at judging what you want to read. Every night I read for at least 30 minutes which is enough time to wind down from any activities if I have been watching TV or something. After reading for a while I turn off my light and if I have trouble falling asleep, something that works for me is to stay as still as possible.
- I dont really understand what unplug means
- How do you disconnect in the evening
- What time, before sleep seems to be the perfect time to disconnect?
- Does reading a book on a kindle count as unplugging?
- What do you usually do when you disconnect? I get bored and don’t know what to fill my time with.
- How early do you disconnect? Have you noticed a particular time works better?
- What can help anxiety?
- What do you do with your time after you disconnect from technology?
- How do you get yourself to put your phone down?
- What do you do when you have a day where everything is going right, and you have no reason, yet your attitude is just tired and snappy, even if at the start of the day everything was well, happy, and excited?