I love music, the music fills me with energy and happiness, it is beautiful The music I love to dance It did not sing well but I like to have the music in my house on my days off I play music and sing out loud … I do this without it nobody listened to me the same thing I do when I drive; he sang out loud I know nobody listens to me but I feel happy singing (without nobody listening lol) …. in my work days I don't listen to music. when I go to work I hear positive affirmations I try to keep my mind occupied with positive affirmations and Mantras …
You can do other relaxing activities e.g. drink warm milk/non-caffienated tea while light reading, switch to dimmer, warmer colour lighting (including handphone) while enjoying some aromatherapy e.g. lavender (I use rose).
- I can’t seem to disconnect from Social Media at night.
- I would like to put my phone in another room at night, but I am afraid my mom or daughter might have an emergency in the night and try to call me, and u wouldn’t be able to hear the phone. Is it OK to just turn off WiFi, and maybe plug my phone in on the other side of room by my bed, so I won’t have tibe tempted to turn WiFi back on and look at internet?
- When do you locate your phone at night to recharge so that it is not by your bed but still convenient to check off your morning and evening routines?
- How to stop to use so much my phone !!!!?
- what are some things i can do when i’m disconnecting and unplugging?
- Is having a blue light filter on your phone good enough as not using the phone at all before bed?
- What is the hardest part of “disconnecting” for you?
- Do you have any tips on how to stay focused when you have to use your phone/computer for school work?
- Can anyone conduct their business affairs without a phone with the proper accomodation?
- How do I stop reaching for the phone when I’m eating? It seems to be an unconscious thing I do!