I love music, the music fills me with energy and happiness, it is beautiful The music I love to dance It did not sing well but I like to have the music in my house on my days off I play music and sing out loud … I do this without it nobody listened to me the same thing I do when I drive; he sang out loud I know nobody listens to me but I feel happy singing (without nobody listening lol) …. in my work days I don't listen to music. when I go to work I hear positive affirmations I try to keep my mind occupied with positive affirmations and Mantras …
You can do other relaxing activities e.g. drink warm milk/non-caffienated tea while light reading, switch to dimmer, warmer colour lighting (including handphone) while enjoying some aromatherapy e.g. lavender (I use rose).
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.