I love music, the music fills me with energy and happiness, it is beautiful The music I love to dance It did not sing well but I like to have the music in my house on my days off I play music and sing out loud … I do this without it nobody listened to me the same thing I do when I drive; he sang out loud I know nobody listens to me but I feel happy singing (without nobody listening lol) …. in my work days I don't listen to music. when I go to work I hear positive affirmations I try to keep my mind occupied with positive affirmations and Mantras …
You can do other relaxing activities e.g. drink warm milk/non-caffienated tea while light reading, switch to dimmer, warmer colour lighting (including handphone) while enjoying some aromatherapy e.g. lavender (I use rose).
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?