It’s always a good idea to disconnect at least 2 to 4 hours from any screen or electronics so you can give yourself ample time to wind down and relax before going to sleep
I generally would say half an hour before… That sets the mood, I got time to read or listen to a sleep meditation, an evening gratitude meditation or do some gentle yoga. Hope this works:)
I would say as soon as possible. But I find it OK about an hour before sleep. I make myself some tea, write in my notes, share my thoughts with it. And dim the lights in that time, so you already prepare your body to a relaxing state.
- What can help anxiety?
- What do you do with your time after you disconnect from technology?
- How do you get yourself to put your phone down?
- What do you do when you have a day where everything is going right, and you have no reason, yet your attitude is just tired and snappy, even if at the start of the day everything was well, happy, and excited?
- I have a hard time figuring out what time I should disconnect & unplug because before starting this challenge I slept at various times & always watched tv in the night so I’m confused on what I should do to make sure I hv a steady routine n going to sleep & getting off electronics.
- Have you found it hard to stay away from your devices and what have you done to resist the urge to go on them?
- I don’t know how I’m on my phone a lot.
- Some apps like this one, journaling or meditation apps are part of my evening ritual. So how do I stop using the phone and unwind without loosing the advantages of those apps?
- When I can’t sleep I usually end up scrolling though my phone. Tips for stopping?
- What do you do if you’re feeling tired and stressed out?