I just start to disconnect myself from social medias and any other app then I just finish to do what I have to do with this app then I close it too.
Make your mind that after a certain time you will not use any electronics. You will just spend some great time with your family. Set up a time. For example I shut my phone after 9:00 p.m. You need to press a tick mark and then you just power off your electronics. Focus on what’s good. Hope this helps!
- How can I start a new habit?
- How do you stop yourself from using your phone at night?
- How can I unplug during the day?
- How do I stop using my phone before sleeping?
- How do I control my anxiety when I disconnect from my phone?
- How do you find time to disconnect when you have little kids?
- I don’t normally disconnect until the time I go to sleep. Is that okay or should I find a way to disconnect before then?
- When is a good time to disconnect?
- If you use your phone as an alarm, how do you not look at all the notifications while you’re still in bed before you get up?
- What do you do during your disconnect time? Do you switch things up or do you do the same things?