I just start to disconnect myself from social medias and any other app then I just finish to do what I have to do with this app then I close it too.
Make your mind that after a certain time you will not use any electronics. You will just spend some great time with your family. Set up a time. For example I shut my phone after 9:00 p.m. You need to press a tick mark and then you just power off your electronics. Focus on what’s good. Hope this helps!
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?