If that for some reason won’t work, you could try putting what you need for your night routine onto one page or home screen on your phone. Nothing else. Navigate to that screen when it’s time. Then just leave it there.
You change the alarm time for your evening routine to be earlier, so that way you’re already on your phone and you know you have to get off.
- What are some things that I can do to relax without technology that is not reading or meditation?
- How long should I disconnect and unplug and what are the benefits?
- How do you stop yourself from going on your phone?
- Do I move my phone to the hallway or keep it in my bedroom?
- How do you stop yourself from picking up your phone after you disconnect?
- What if I put my phone on “do not disturb” but an emergency call/text comes up? What do I do then?
- How can you disconnect if your partner has a different sleep pattern to you, and works in bed while you are sleeping?
- What do you do as your disconnect routine?
- What’s the most effective way to disconnect from technology?
- Any tips to disconnect and unplug?