If that for some reason won’t work, you could try putting what you need for your night routine onto one page or home screen on your phone. Nothing else. Navigate to that screen when it’s time. Then just leave it there.
You change the alarm time for your evening routine to be earlier, so that way you’re already on your phone and you know you have to get off.
- How can I disconnect yet still complete my fabulous evening routine?
- By disconnecting it means not touching the telephone at all?!
- What do you recommend doing when we face the disconnect habbit challenge?
- What helps you disconnect and unplug? Do you replace the habit of screen time with something else?
- How long did it take to disconnect from social media
- what are your habits to help disconnect?
- What part of your phone triggers you most to pick up your phone?
- I really like using my phone at bedtime because it is the only time I am alone and have time for playing games/browsing social media, etc. I know I shouldn’t use my phone at bedtime, so when do I get to play games?
- What are some things I can do that don’t have anything to do with my phone or computer to help distract myself.
- How do you deal with the desire to check your phone before bed to make sure you’re ready for the next day?