I like to read, journal, or draw at the end of the evening. My favorite book recently is The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and the Horse. I also liked Anxious People burly Fredrik Backman. I keep a daily checklist of the small tasks I have and prioritize appointments and have tos for the day. The key for the app working well for me is to be flexible and generous with myself.
Changing too many things at once. Introduce new habits gradually is better. Also wean yourself slowly off of sweets treats etc over a few days
I have tried waking up at 5am. I was able to only for a week. I gave up because I was frustrated when I slept in during weekends. I realised that I didn't have enough sleep. That was the root cause. I am sleeping earlier now and waking up 5mins earlier than the day before. This works for me.
Being consistent and the phrase "fake it till you make it" when it comes to my self confidence ive tried to fake it till i make it but i never seem to stop caring about the opinions of others although i dont show that they get to me… but they really do
I've moved my exercise to the afternoon. Stretching in the morning however. I just don't have it in me yet to exercise first thing in the morning.
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?