Get reminders in place. I myself am thirsty in the morning, so will drink water anyway. Doing so reminds me of checking in. I also have a notebook on my nightstand and when I write in it (a habit from the app) it reminds me of checking In to. So my advice would be get reminders around the house. A emty sticky note on the mirror a fridge magnet you bought as reminder a little idol on the dresser. Every time you see these reminders it will remind you of checking in.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?