No, I don’t turn my phone off because I am worried that someone will call me and I will not be able to answer. So, I put it away. In the bedside table on my husband’s side of the bed.
No I don’t do nothing like for because it’s a emergency call or something else is important to others or talking on the phone or FaceTime
I turn it off completely, so I will not be tempted, not even to check what time it is. I just let my body decides when it's time to sleep. And with this method, plus a good old fashion book, it's even earlier than before.
Im not turn off my phone, because i need it for alarm in the morning for me to wake up, and I put my phone on my desk so when the alarm on, i have to get up to turn off it,, hehe
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.