I think if I was really focusing in something, the background music is nothing and actually I don't really care. And also I think if it's a soft and soothing music it really could help me relax and feel a lot better after a tired day.
I personally like silence when I’m sleeping. Are used to have a TV on before I started using Fabulous. I find that any type of noise May allow me to fall asleep but then That same noise wakes me up at night that I’ve become restless in my sleep. So there is an app with yoga music no talking can be helpful should you need noise however I would stay clear of anything that’s talking when you sleep. Silence is golden.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?