yes, not everyday will be the same so you have to plan accordingly to what time you are given. if you need to do certain things during the day that go against normal fabulous routine that’s okay just keep your routine in mind and try your best to follow it with whatever situation you’re in, but don’t be disappointed in yourself if you’re unable to achieve it because you always have tomorrow
- How do I stop using my phone before sleeping?
- How do I control my anxiety when I disconnect from my phone?
- How do you find time to disconnect when you have little kids?
- I don’t normally disconnect until the time I go to sleep. Is that okay or should I find a way to disconnect before then?
- When is a good time to disconnect?
- If you use your phone as an alarm, how do you not look at all the notifications while you’re still in bed before you get up?
- What do you do during your disconnect time? Do you switch things up or do you do the same things?
- How do you stay motivated or consistent when it comes to trying to lose weight?
- What are your tips to make digital detox easier?
- How can I stop browsing too much on social media?