Think about the purpose for which you use your phone. If it’s Social Jedia, maybe it’s FB you need to cut back. If it’s health oriented apps, maybe your phone serves you as a means. If it’s anything to just stay on your phone, maybe you want to step away from it as it is becoming an addiction for you. I think you have to look first at what your purpose is in using your phone and then determine what you want to accomplish in stepping away from it.
Give yourself an allotted time frame where you put your phone on silent or do not disturb. Especially around bed time-it is hard to get a good night’s rest if your phone is constantly going off.
Do you know screen time adjust that you always have got a time out on a time and select apps that you can always use and which ones you can not use during the screenplay
- What can help anxiety?
- What do you do with your time after you disconnect from technology?
- How do you get yourself to put your phone down?
- What do you do when you have a day where everything is going right, and you have no reason, yet your attitude is just tired and snappy, even if at the start of the day everything was well, happy, and excited?
- I have a hard time figuring out what time I should disconnect & unplug because before starting this challenge I slept at various times & always watched tv in the night so I’m confused on what I should do to make sure I hv a steady routine n going to sleep & getting off electronics.
- Have you found it hard to stay away from your devices and what have you done to resist the urge to go on them?
- I don’t know how I’m on my phone a lot.
- Some apps like this one, journaling or meditation apps are part of my evening ritual. So how do I stop using the phone and unwind without loosing the advantages of those apps?
- When I can’t sleep I usually end up scrolling though my phone. Tips for stopping?
- What do you do if you’re feeling tired and stressed out?