Think about the purpose for which you use your phone. If it’s Social Jedia, maybe it’s FB you need to cut back. If it’s health oriented apps, maybe your phone serves you as a means. If it’s anything to just stay on your phone, maybe you want to step away from it as it is becoming an addiction for you. I think you have to look first at what your purpose is in using your phone and then determine what you want to accomplish in stepping away from it.
Give yourself an allotted time frame where you put your phone on silent or do not disturb. Especially around bed time-it is hard to get a good night’s rest if your phone is constantly going off.
Do you know screen time adjust that you always have got a time out on a time and select apps that you can always use and which ones you can not use during the screenplay
- What are some things that I can do to relax without technology that is not reading or meditation?
- How long should I disconnect and unplug and what are the benefits?
- How do you stop yourself from going on your phone?
- Do I move my phone to the hallway or keep it in my bedroom?
- How do you stop yourself from picking up your phone after you disconnect?
- What if I put my phone on “do not disturb” but an emergency call/text comes up? What do I do then?
- How can you disconnect if your partner has a different sleep pattern to you, and works in bed while you are sleeping?
- What do you do as your disconnect routine?
- What’s the most effective way to disconnect from technology?
- Any tips to disconnect and unplug?