Think about the purpose for which you use your phone. If it’s Social Jedia, maybe it’s FB you need to cut back. If it’s health oriented apps, maybe your phone serves you as a means. If it’s anything to just stay on your phone, maybe you want to step away from it as it is becoming an addiction for you. I think you have to look first at what your purpose is in using your phone and then determine what you want to accomplish in stepping away from it.
Give yourself an allotted time frame where you put your phone on silent or do not disturb. Especially around bed time-it is hard to get a good night’s rest if your phone is constantly going off.
Do you know screen time adjust that you always have got a time out on a time and select apps that you can always use and which ones you can not use during the screenplay
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?