Just set the phone down and ignore it and keep pushing forward, you know what you have to do!!! Its worth it in the end!!!
I really like disconnecting before sleep because it helps me to unwind and slow down my thoughts and worries. I use soft lighting, drink herbal tea, and read, or listen to music. I can fill out the my accomplishments on the App the next day. The App is a tool, not the focus.
When in the app move your disconnect to the bottom of the list and only click it when your putting your phone down. In other words, do your meditation and write your lists, and then when it’s ready to settle down, click the check box and then close the app, put your phone down, and don’t pick it up for the rest of the night.
- What do you do to disconnect& unplug, if your mind is still full of to do’s? How do you prepare to disconnect?
- How do you disconnect from the perceived intense connections and relationships with others?
- I don’t really understand what it means by disconnecting and unplugging?
- How can we disconnect and unplug when we are supposed to be using the Fabulous app (this requires the use of my phone)?
- What’s best to do instead of using my phone before bed?
- Do we need to disconnect an hour before we go to bed or before we go bed?
- Does this mean all screens? Like iPad iPhone tv and laptop into one? Because i watch TV to relax before bed (TV is in the lounge room so I still have to walk to my room afterwards) I’m disciplined with only watching one episode. Then disconnect is i just use my phone only for the fabulous app or urgent family messages then put it on silent. Is that enough?
- Any tricks for not being tempted by your phone?
- How do I stop my self from watching YouTube or Netflix on my laptop till 1:00 am?
- When disconnecting from the phone what’s a good way to insure you won’t be tempted to use it?