I do not, but it is the lesser of two evils. I can see using a tablet when the larger fonts is easier to read. I am experimenting because of the lighting and font sizes is not comfortable enough for me to read a book. At the moment I am using Google Books read me a book out loud. So, that too is not entirely unplugging. Books are important, it great to get into them any way is comfortable for you. Enjoy.
I personally read mu books through my laptop or my phone but I think it’s lot better to read book like the old fashion times
Maybe. If I were in this situation I would turn the blue light filter on, and turn down the brightness as low as possible. Additionally, consider downloading the book and turning on airplane mode. that way, theres no distractions, no disruptions to your sleep! What i do is put on an audiobook while I'm showering so I knock out two parts of my evening routine at once.
I do on a kindle. Whilst still technically a screen, the blue light isn’t as bad. I wouldn’t read on an iPad though, as this definitely disrupts my sleep!
- How do i stop myself from watching tv or tik tok all night?
- what can i do when i ever get bored and want to enjoy and have some fun
- How do you discipline yourself to put your phone away at a certain time?
- I’m pressured to do more in the morning now. Should I be trying to reduce screen time or should it only be avoided before bed?
- How much time do you spend outdoors?
- Do you keep your phones on your nightstands/ bear your bed, or in a different room when going to sleep?
- What do you think about E-Books for reading?
- It some times can take me 2hrs of lying in silence before I fall asleep. Is it better to commit to the 2hrs or can I watch a movie (usually Fantasia, literally like every night). I have picked up the habit of reading for 30min before bed, but then thinking smooth the book keeps me up. Help please.
- Can you remind me to unplug please?
- Do you think that reading a book on your phone counts as using it? Or is it just reading?