Disconnecting is more than turning, all, electric items off….. Its about taking the time to centre and meditation helps with thar
I do keep my phone next to my bed so I have an alarm set on my phone but it turns off automatically at 11pm and onagain at 4pm as well as having the internet off on my phone while I'm sleeping so I don't get any notifications. This generally stops me from going on my phone and I make sure I say goodnight to everyone before I turn off my wifi on my phone. It really helps sleep knowing that all my friends and family know that I am not replying because I am asleep and that I am not ignoring them and having them know I am doing this whole Fabulous thing they are supportive. A good friend will understand that u want to disconnect before bed 🙂
- How can I disconnect yet still complete my fabulous evening routine?
- By disconnecting it means not touching the telephone at all?!
- What helps you disconnect and unplug? Do you replace the habit of screen time with something else?
- How long did it take to disconnect from social media
- what are your habits to help disconnect?
- What part of your phone triggers you most to pick up your phone?
- I really like using my phone at bedtime because it is the only time I am alone and have time for playing games/browsing social media, etc. I know I shouldn’t use my phone at bedtime, so when do I get to play games?
- What are some things I can do that don’t have anything to do with my phone or computer to help distract myself.
- How do you deal with the desire to check your phone before bed to make sure you’re ready for the next day?
- How do you set limits for yourself and stick by them