Disconnecting is more than turning, all, electric items off….. Its about taking the time to centre and meditation helps with thar
I do keep my phone next to my bed so I have an alarm set on my phone but it turns off automatically at 11pm and onagain at 4pm as well as having the internet off on my phone while I'm sleeping so I don't get any notifications. This generally stops me from going on my phone and I make sure I say goodnight to everyone before I turn off my wifi on my phone. It really helps sleep knowing that all my friends and family know that I am not replying because I am asleep and that I am not ignoring them and having them know I am doing this whole Fabulous thing they are supportive. A good friend will understand that u want to disconnect before bed 🙂
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?